The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for exhuast pixs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Looking for exhuast pixs

Well the body & paint guy messed up my exhuast tip. so im getting a new one. right now i have a custom 2.5 cat back with a unversal N1 tip. Im thinking of the megan cat back, but i worried about sound and look. right now mine sounds just right, its deep. everybody likes it cause it doesnt sound like lawnmotor. so Megan exhuast owners, if you could post up some pictures so i could get a idea of it. im really lookin for that N1 tip with the angle look.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=27215

thread a little while ago. got all kinds of exhaust in there

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

there it is i was looking for that thread. ok thanks

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

My Megan Exhaust. Oh yeah, since Megan sponsers me, I can get u da hook up

Last edited by Da_Gal; 02-15-2008 at 07:22 PM

TGC Regular
    here is my megan catback: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5...680128ae2d.htm
    also, click on my name, there are some clips of drivign with it too.