The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back 2 Normal X *Attendance*

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 144
    Can possible new comers get info such as what hotel and what are the going nightly rates at the hotel? How much do you guys normally bring to this and end up spending on the weekend?

Thanks I am definitely interested in coming Ill let you guys know in the next month or 2 whether or not I can.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    down on Rob? WTF?
    :smt027 Ninja edit!

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    pft rob heads down on me. you all forget he is the bitch in the relationship
    Hey, stop taking advantage of the fact that I don't browse this forum often enough to defend myself! :smt065

RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Thanks I am definitely interested in coming Ill let you guys know in the next month or 2 whether or not I can.
    Don't forget to check out the other threads, and if you need further info, just let me know. :)

blue8g
    seriously interested, trying to convince my parents to let me go....if i go i'm bringin' my friend with my friend, don't worry he's got a diamante....

Sorry guys, but there is noway i will be able to make it. Every time this gets planned, i have to work every single day of it. This time i am working nights. And is this really going to be the last one? That sucks, cause i have never been and was hoping on being able to go sometime.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    And is this really going to be the last one? That sucks, cause i have never been and was hoping on being able to go sometime.
    Nothing had been set in stone as far as this idea goes. With the year gap between the club that started the meet (C3G), and the club that has there car's being made there now (C4G), the participation is just not there with the C4G group to keep the meet going on for much longer.

I was hopeing that they would stand up and take the reins and keep it going, but so far it is almost 5 years into the new Gen model, and it's main group is still C3G.

So as far as it being the last year, I am not 100% sure. I will try to keep the meet going and keep the factory as part of it, but if we cant keep the member numbers up, the factory will just void out B2N and pay more attention to MOD.

Hey ill prob go, can you PM me the address please o i can see ho wfar it is im guessing 10hr drive for me but hey, why not! and ill be staying fri-sun and ill have a friend with me. His name is Hippy you may have met him before at a meet

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    Hey ill prob go, can you PM me the address please o i can see ho wfar it is im guessing 10hr drive for me but hey, why not! and ill be staying fri-sun and ill have a friend with me. His name is Hippy you may have met him before at a meet

~Gabe
    This is the address where everyone is meeting at.

DAYS INN Bloomington/Normal
    202 Landmark Dr
    Normal IL. 61761

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    seriously interested, trying to convince my parents to let me go....if i go i'm bringin' my friend with my friend, don't worry he's got a diamante....
    tell him to be careful. I might steal his 6g74 while hes not looking and all the sudden he will have a 6g72 in his engine bay

blue8g
    tell him to be careful. I might steal his 6g74 while hes not looking and all the sudden he will have a 6g72 in his engine bay

no i'm gonna drive cuz his diamante's a pos lol but he wants to fix it up...

oh is it an older one

Dont forget guys to get your rooms booked and your shirts on order, we are now less than 2 months away! :woot:

blue8g
    oh is it an older one
    no it's the newest body style it was just takin care of real bad by the previous owner....needs a new front bumper really bad...

yeah i gotta figure out a way to get a hotel room neither of us are 21 haha

you can get a hotel room if you are 18, if you are under 18 you will not be allowed to drink.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

blue8g
    yeah we'll both be 17 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    you can get a hotel room if you are 18, if you are under 18 you will not be allowed to drink.
    What's the difference between a 17yo drinking and an 18yo drinking? Isn't it illegal either way? :smt082

I will be 20 lol so that makes me able to drink sweet I am moving to IL then for the next year. If I do come I am probably bringing my girl so I will have a room to myself most likely.

Dont worry she doesnt prevent me from doing shit the people from the NE BBQ on Mar 21st know this. I really want to come it just comes down to expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    What's the difference between a 17yo drinking and an 18yo drinking? Isn't it illegal either way? :smt082
    do you feel like dealing with some stupid high schooler that just got drunk for the first time? I dont lol. And they will be held responsible for themselves if they are 18

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast